Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints. Collaborating with IT, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness. Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities. Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences. Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints. Identify and implement new opportunities throughout the customer journey to deliver high performing, agile customer interactions and touchpoints Understand the key interactions in the customer lifecycle and drive relevant changes Analyze and improve customer retention and repeat-custom behaviors across key segments to inform marketing and business decisions Define and drive the strategy for communication of new products and services to market Drive and lead on the recruitment for the Customer Journey team
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software, such as amoCRM and Qualtrics Customer
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Need to fully understand the sales process and customer retention programmes
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills
- Remain flexible to changing priorities and open to new ideas
- Commercial yet customer-first mindset with the ability to identify customer needs
- Willing to work from office near Alam Sutera, Tangerang